Here I am:

Sorry haven't been around much. Life has just got in the way of making art. This displeases me greatly.... Oh.

Anyways, here I am, back, giving you an update of what's happened in my world today. Which luckily involved some art shenanigans.... 

Here is my little studio, oh how I've missed you....

Today's play involved an old magazine and a knife....

And also meeting a taxidermy stag at my local tattoo parlour.....

Say hello to my new tattoo....

and a sketch on the endless craving of desire....

and lastly please remember to hang your raincloud out on the line to dry....

I'm pretty sure that's it for now, over and out....

4 comments:

  1. Love the tattoo! I've wanted a similar one for the longest time. Someday!
    And "the endless craving of desire"--wow! We had a nest this spring right outside our kitchen window and watched the baby birds hatch and grow and eventually fly away. Perfect metaphor, their constantly open, yearning mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the raincloud with its little paper rain drops! Is it felted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so delighted to have found your blog. Great work!

    ReplyDelete