Recipe for a fragmented self:
1. take a large scoop of photoshopped images portraying unrealistic beauty
2. sprinkle it with several decades of destructive internal dialogue
3. base the sense of self on external validators in a large oven dish
4. leave to soak in rancid insomnia overnight
5. bake at 100 degrees with a bag on its head
6. then smash it to fuck with a hammer
Experimenting mashing up analogue collage (you know old school paper scissors glue) with digital. Enjoying playing, and making layers..... Finding it hard to find balance with my art making and the demands of life at the moment... do you know what I mean? I made these in bed on my ipad, it felt good to make art in the safety of my duvet tent...